Send monitoring events from Icinga to BigPanda.
|Supported Versions||Type||Authentication Type|
|Agent||Org Bearer Token|
Use BigPanda to view all your noisy Icinga alerts and organize them into high-level incidents.
A webhook is configured in Icinga, forwarding all alerts to the Icinga integration. The integration then normalizes the alerts and sends them into BigPanda to be processed and correlated with related alerts, creating and maintaining up-to-date incidents in BigPanda.
- Visualize multiple alerts along an easy-to-use timeline.
- Assign alerts to team members and track their activities in real-time.
Install the Integration
Administrators can install the integration by following the on-screen instructions in BigPanda.
Uninstall the Integration
Deleting an integration requires changes to both the integrated system and BigPanda. You must uninstall the integration on the integrated system and then delete the integration from BigPanda.
When replacing an existing integration with a new tool or system, we recommend configuring the new integration first to ensure no data is lost.
Stop Sending Data to BigPanda
On the integrated system, disable any settings that send data to BigPanda.
Manually resolve any open alerts sent from the integration to remove the associated incidents from your incident feed. These incidents will not automatically resolve without an
ok status from the original sending integration.
Delete the Integration from BigPanda
- In BigPanda, navigate to the Integrations tab and select the desired integration from the list.
- In the integration details on the right, click Delete Integration. A support message opens, pre-populated with a request to delete the selected integration.
- Press Enter to send the request.
- The BigPanda support team will remove the integration from the UI.
This procedure does not remove any data from BigPanda or the integrated system. As needed, remove data from each system before deleting the integration.
Updated about 2 months ago