|Supported Versions||Type||Authentication Type|
|SaaS Deployments||Webhook||Bearer Token|
The integration uses Site24x7 actions, which send an HTTP request to BigPanda on every change in a monitor's status. BigPanda then processes and correlates the alert data from Site24x7 to create and maintain up-to-date incidents in BigPanda.
- Correlates Site24x7 alerts to help you understand and respond faster to production issues.
- Allows you to act immediately when your monitors change status.
- Uses Site24x7 actions to forward alerts to BigPanda.
BigPanda stays in sync with the status of Site24x7 monitors. An alert opens when a status changes to TROUBLE or DOWN and closes when the status is UP. Note this exception:
Site24x7 monitors that are set to Suspend do not generate alerts in BigPanda.
Administrators can install the integration by following the on-screen instructions in BigPanda.
BigPanda normalizes alert data from Site24x7 into tags. You can use tag values to filter the incident feed and to define filter conditions for Environments. The primary and secondary properties are also used during the correlation process.
Name of the monitor in Site24x7.
Monitor type and the monitored site address. For example:
Site24x7 monitor type.
URL of the monitored site.
Locations from where the monitor failed.
Deleting an integration requires changes to both the integrated system and BigPanda. You must uninstall the integration on the integrated system and then delete the integration from BigPanda.
When replacing an existing integration with a new tool or system, we recommend configuring the new integration first to ensure no data is lost.
- Go to Admin > Inventory > Monitors.
- For each monitor that is connected with BigPanda:
- Open the monitor in edit mode.
- Under Configuration Profiles > Actions, click the X beside BigPanda.
- Click Save.
Manually resolve any open alerts sent from the integration to remove the associated incidents from your incident feed. These incidents will not automatically resolve without an
ok status from the original sending integration.
- In BigPanda, navigate to the Integrations tab and select the desired integration from the list.
- In the integration details on the right, click Delete Integration. A support message opens, pre-populated with a request to delete the selected integration.
- Press Enter to send the request.
- The BigPanda support team will remove the integration from the UI.
This procedure does not remove any data from BigPanda or the integrated system. As needed, remove data from each system before deleting the integration.
Updated 11 days ago