|Supported Versions||Type||Authentication Type|
|SaaS Deployments||Webhook||Org Bearer Token|
View and manage all AppOptics alerts in BigPanda.
A webhook is configured in AppOptics, forwarding all alerts to the AppOptics integration. The integration then normalizes the alerts and sends them into BigPanda to be processed and correlated with related alerts, creating and maintaining up-to-date incidents in BigPanda.
- Correlate related alerts from any metrics, conditions or services into high-level incidents to reduce MTTR and get more value out of AppOptics for cloud monitoring.
- Manually or automatically share BigPanda incidents with any external service management, task management, or chat platform to facilitate collaboration and remediation.
Administrators can install the integration by following the on-screen instructions in BigPanda.
Deleting an integration requires changes to both the integrated system and BigPanda. You must uninstall the integration on the integrated system and then delete the integration from BigPanda.
When replacing an existing integration with a new tool or system, we recommend configuring the new integration first to ensure no data is lost.
On the integrated system, disable any settings that send data to BigPanda.
Manually resolve any open alerts sent from the integration to remove the associated incidents from your incident feed. These incidents will not automatically resolve without an
ok status from the original sending integration.
- In BigPanda, navigate to the Integrations tab and select the desired integration from the list.
- In the integration details on the right, click Delete Integration. A support message opens, pre-populated with a request to delete the selected integration.
- Press Enter to send the request.
- The BigPanda support team will remove the integration from the UI.
This procedure does not remove any data from BigPanda or the integrated system. As needed, remove data from each system before deleting the integration.
Updated 8 months ago