|Supported Versions||Type||Authentication Type|
|SaaS Deployments||Webhook||Bearer Token|
A webhook is configured in Sentry, forwarding all alerts to the Sentry integration. The integration then normalizes the alerts and sends them into BigPanda to be processed and correlated with related alerts, creating and maintaining up-to-date incidents in BigPanda.
- Clean up and organize Sentry alerts by automatically grouping related events.
- Assign alerts to team members and track their activities in real-time.
Administrators can install the integration by following the on-screen instructions in BigPanda.
BigPanda normalizes alert data from Sentry into tags. You can use tag values to filter the incident feed and to define filter conditions for Environments. The primary and secondary properties are also used during the correlation process.
|incident_key||Service and Culprit|
When Culprit is not included in the payload, only Service is used.
Deleting an integration requires changes to both the integrated system and BigPanda. You must uninstall the integration on the integrated system and then delete the integration from BigPanda.
When replacing an existing integration with a new tool or system, we recommend configuring the new integration first to ensure no data is lost.
On the integrated system, disable any settings that send data to BigPanda.
Manually resolve any open alerts sent from the integration to remove the associated incidents from your incident feed. These incidents will not automatically resolve without an
ok status from the original sending integration.
- In BigPanda, navigate to the Integrations tab and select the desired integration from the list.
- In the integration details on the right, click Delete Integration. A support message opens, pre-populated with a request to delete the selected integration.
- Press Enter to send the request.
- The BigPanda support team will remove the integration from the UI.
This procedure does not remove any data from BigPanda or the integrated system. As needed, remove data from each system before deleting the integration.
Updated 2 months ago