- Supports New Relic's legacy alerting system or their New Relic Alerts.
- Utilizes a webhook channel within New Relic to send alerts.
Administrators can install the integration by following the on-screen instructions in the BigPanda console. For more information, see Installing an Integration.
You must delete the created channel for BigPanda within New Relic and either modify or delete the New Alert Policy.
Manually resolve any open incidents related to the integration to remove them from your incident feed. Optionally, remove any additional data in BigPanda. For example, modify or remove any Environments or AutoShare rules that reference the integration.
- Log in to your New Relic Dashboard.
- Go to Alerts New > Notification channels .
- Delete the BigPanda channel.
- Go to Alerts New > Alert policies.
- Delete the alert policy that was created for BigPanda.
- If the BigPanda notification setting was added to an existing alert policy:
- Go to the settings of the alert policy which contains the BigPanda settings.
- Delete the BigPanda channel from the policy's notification channels.
Delete the Integration in BigPanda to remove the New Relic integration from your UI.
Updated 4 months ago