|Supported Versions||Type||Authentication Type|
|SaaS Deployments||Webhook||Org Bearer Token|
New Relic is an observability platform that allows you to view data about app performance throughout your system. New Relic integrates using a webhook channel to send alerts to BigPanda. Combine New Relic with BigPanda to gain actionable insights and cross source aggregation of your total monitoring stack.
The Open Integration Manager is available for use with New Relic. For more information, see the Open Integration Manager documentation.
- Supports New Relic's legacy alerts platform as well as Incident Intelligence Workflows using Destinations.
- Utilizes a webhook channel within New Relic to send alerts.
Administrators can install the integration by following the on-screen instructions in BigPanda.
If you want to stop sending data to BigPanda but don’t want to delete your integration, you can temporarily deactivate it.
To deactivate an integration:
- In BigPanda, navigate to the Integrations tab and select the desired integration from the list. This will open integration details on the right side of the window.
- At the top of the integration details, click the Active/Inactive toggle next to the application name to change the status of the integration.
Alert Resolution for Inactive Integrations
Any active alerts belonging to an inactive integration must be manually resolved or they will stay in the system until the auto-resolve window is reached.
Deleting an integration requires changes to both the integrated system and BigPanda. You must uninstall the integration on the integrated system and then delete the integration from BigPanda.
When replacing an existing integration with a new tool or system, we recommend configuring the new integration first to ensure no data is lost.
- Log in to your New Relic Dashboard.
- Go to Alerts New > Notification channels .
- Delete the BigPanda channel.
- Go to Alerts New > Alert policies.
- Delete the alert policy that was created for BigPanda.
- If the BigPanda notification setting was added to an existing alert policy:
- Go to the settings of the alert policy which contains the BigPanda settings.
- Delete the BigPanda channel from the policy's notification channels.
Manually resolve any open alerts sent from the integration to remove the associated incidents from your incident feed. These incidents will not automatically resolve without an
ok status from the original sending integration.
- In BigPanda, navigate to the Integrations tab and select the desired integration from the list.
- In the integration details on the right of the page, click the trash icon, then confirm you want to delete the integration. The integration will then be removed immediately.
Alert Resolution for Deleted Integrations
All active alerts from the integration will be resolved after deletion.
This procedure does not remove any data from the integrated system.
Updated about 1 month ago