Manage Your Account
Learn how to update personal account settings such as password, name, and more.
The Personal Settings screen provides a centralized place to make changes to your BigPanda account and reset your password. To access Personal Settings, navigate to the top right of the BigPanda screen, click your name, and then click Personal Settings.
Changing Personal Settings
You can change your BigPanda password, user name, and profile image (avatar).
Change Your Password
- In the top right, click your name, then click Personal Settings.
- Click the Change Password link.
- Enter your current password and then a new password that meets the minimum password requirements.
- Click Done to reset the password.
To provide additional security for your account, BigPanda requires your password to meet these minimum requirements:
- Minimum length of 8 characters.
- At least one uppercase and one lowercase letter.
- At least one number (0 – 9) or one of the following special characters:
! @ $ % & ?
In addition to these requirements, follow your organization's guidelines for password length, use of upper or lower case letters, numbers, and special characters. Consider changing your password every 90 days for increased security.
Reset Your Password
If you have forgotten your BigPanda account password or if your password does not work, request a password reset.
- Go to the BigPanda login page.
- Click the Forgot password link.
- Enter your account email address, and click Send Reset Link.
- When you receive a confirmation email from BigPanda, click the password reset link and follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password that meets the minimum password requirements.
Change Other Settings
In addition to changing your password, you can change other personal settings that affect your profile in BigPanda, including:
- Your Full Name as it appears in BigPanda. On the Personal Settings page, make your changes and then click Save.
- Your Gravatar, which is the image associated with your BigPanda profile. On the Personal Settings page, click the link and follow the on-screen instructions. Changes to your Gravatar image affect all Gravatar-enabled sites where you use the same email address as in BigPanda.
BigPanda's Dark Mode eases eye strain and sharpens display contrast with the help of Dark Reader.
Dark Mode is an optional capability and is not bundled with standard BigPanda deployment. It relies on a 3rd-party browser extension called Dark Reader, which has not been reviewed or approved for security or compliance by the BigPanda team. BigPanda is not responsible for any implications resulting from the use of Dark Reader.
To switch BigPanda into Dark Mode:
- Install the Chrome / Firefox Dark Reader extension. You'll be automatically directed to Dark Reader Help, where you can learn more about Dark Reader features.
- After installation is complete, open BigPanda and click the Sith-face Dark icon to turn on dark mode. Click the Jedi-face Light icon to toggle back to light mode.
- While the BigPanda app is open, click the On toggle to turn on the dark reader for the site. Click the toggle to Off at any time to disable dark reader for an individual site.
Turn off Dark Reader globally at any time using the extension manager.
Updated 3 months ago