Unified search lets you investigate current and historical BigPanda incidents to help you diagnose problems faster and manage your infrastructure proactively.
- Search BigPanda incidents for specific comments, sharing info and/or current and historical data by timeframe, keyword/phrase, and/or tag value. Historical data up to three months old can be searched.
- Search monitoring data across multiple source systems at the same time.
- Visualize the life cycle of relevant incidents using timelines embedded in search results.
- Use BigPanda Query Language (BPQL) to create advanced queries and find values in any standard or custom tag.
- Filter and sort results to target the most relevant data.
- Share search results with colleagues and view historical sharing information.
Unified Search can be accessed from within the BigPanda UI by clicking the Unified Search tab.
|1 - Search Bar||Enter a BPQL query into the search bar to find relevant incidents.||Search Incidents|
BigPanda Query Language
|2 - Search Filters||Filter the search results by:|
|3 - Sort Results||Sort the search results by:|
- Last changed date
- Created (date)
- No. of Alerts
|4 - Matching Incidents||The incidents matching your query appear in a list below the search filters.|
Click the downwards-facing arrow to the left of an incident to expand the timeline.
Click View Incident to open the incident details pane.
Use the action icons to Comment, Share, or Snooze an incident
Learn more about Searching in BigPanda
Learn about navigating the Dashboards Tab
Dig into search tips with BigPanda Query Language
Updated 22 days ago