Automatically create Opsgenie incidents from incidents in BigPanda.
|Supported Versions||Type||Authentication Type|
|SaaS Deployments||API||User API Key|
Opsgenie is an alert and incident management platform that notifies you of issues through multiple channels. Installing this integration allows you to automatically forward incidents created in BigPanda to the Opsgenie platform.
To learn more about OpsGenie, see the Integrate OpsGenie with BigPanda guide on the OpsGenie documentation site.
Utilize OpsGenie to communicate incidents via email, voice, SMS, and push messages to recipients.
Optimize the number of OpsGenie notifications by using BigPanda's alert filtering and correlation.
Automatically resolve OpsGenie incidents when respective BigPanda incidents are resolved.
The Opsgenie integration follows standard AutoShare rules. See the Manage AutoShare documentation for more information.
Install the Integration
Administrators can install the integration by following the on-screen instructions in BigPanda.
Use AutoShare to automatically create OpsGenie incidents for BigPanda incidents that belong to specific environments.
- Within BigPanda, go to Settings > AutoShare.
- Select Create AutoShare.
- From the Environment drop-down, select the desired environment.
- From the Share via drop-down, select the OpsGenie webhook.
- Click Create AutoShare to save.
Uninstall the Integration
Deleting an integration requires changes to both the integrated system and BigPanda. You must uninstall the integration on the integrated system and then delete the integration from BigPanda.
When replacing an existing integration with a new tool or system, we recommend configuring the new integration first to ensure no data is lost.
Stop Sending Data from BigPanda
In BigPanda, disable any settings that send data to the integrated system. This includes modifying or removing AutoShare rules or Environments that are tied to the integration.
Delete the Integration from BigPanda
- In BigPanda, navigate to the Integrations tab and select the desired integration from the list.
- In the integration details on the right, click Delete Integration. A support message opens, pre-populated with a request to delete the selected integration.
- Press Enter to send the request.
- The BigPanda support team will remove the integration from the UI.
This procedure does not remove any data from BigPanda or the integrated system. As needed, remove data from each system before deleting the integration.
Updated 4 months ago