- Utilizes an Alert Target within Wavefront to send alerts.
- Correlates alerts from Wavefront to help you understand and respond faster to production issues
- Alerts configured to send resolve event will automatically resolve the corresponding alert in BigPanda on receipt of a resolve event.
- Supports customization of the Wavefront Alert via alert templating
Administrators can install the integration by following the on-screen instructions in the BigPanda console. For more information, see Installing an Integration.
You must delete the created Alert Target for BigPanda within Wavefront.
Manually resolve any open incidents related to the integration to remove them from your incident feed. Optionally, remove any additional data in BigPanda. For example, modify or remove any Environments or AutoShare rules that reference the integration.
- Log in to your Wavefront Dashboard.
- Go to Alerts New > Notification channels .
- Delete the BigPanda channel.
- Go to Alerts New > Alert policies.
- Delete the alert policy that was created for BigPanda.
- If the BigPanda notification setting was added to an existing alert policy:
- Go to the settings of the alert policy which contains the BigPanda settings.
- Delete the BigPanda channel from the policy's notification channels.
Delete the Integration in BigPanda to remove the New Relic integration from your UI.
Updated about a month ago
|Integrating a Monitoring Service|