Azure AD (Active Directory) Sign-On automatically signs users in when they are on their corporate devices connected to your corporate network. When enabled, users don't need to type in their passwords to sign in to Azure AD, and usually, even type in their usernames. This feature provides your users easy access to BigPanda without needing any additional on-premises components.
Use the instructions on this page to configure the Azure AD solution in BigPanda.
- Within the Azure AD Gallery, click + Create Your Own Application.
- Populate the following fields with the indicated values:
- What is the name of your app? - type BigPanda SSO
- What are you looking to do with your application? - select Integrate any other application you don’t find in the gallery (Non-gallery)
- Identifier (Entity ID) - https://bigpanda.io/SAML2
- Reply URL (ACS URL) - https://api.bigpanda.io/logic/<ORG_NAME>/pingone/callback
- Click Save.
- Copy the login URL. This is the SAML 2.0 Endpoint value in the BigPanda SSO configuration.
- Download the Federation Metadata XML and open the file.
- Copy the value in between the tags. This is the x509 certificate value in the BigPanda SSO configuration.
- Within BigPanda, navigate to Settings > Single Sign-On.
- Select the PingOne icon.
- Under Configure PingOne Information in BigPanda, populate the following fields with the information copied from Azure:
- Issuer ID - https://bigpanda.io/SAML2
- SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) - The login URL copied from Azure AD.
- X.509 Certificate - The certificate copied from the Federation Metadata XML file.
- Click Configure PingOne to save.