(Optional) Set up Environments.
- At the top of the screen, click the Analytics tab.
- In the left pane, click the report you want to view.
All widgets on a report include data for the selected Environment and date range.
- At the top of the report, select the Environment.
By default, built-in reports display incidents in All Environments.
- Select a date range, or select Custom Timeframe to enter specific dates.
By default, built-in reports display the Last 30 Days.
The report data is updated every time you change a report or widget setting. Alternatively, you can refresh the data by reloading the page in your browser.
- Point to the widget, and then click the gear icon.
- Edit the configurable attributes.
For example, select a different field for grouping the data. For more options, see Available Reports and Widgets.
- Click Save Changes.
The widget is updated with your changes.
Saving Selections and Customizations
Custom reports load with the most recent data selections and widget customizations. However, built-in reports load with the default data selections and widgets. To save your selections, create a custom report.
Administrators can save their selections as a custom report that is available to all users.
- Open a built-in report.
- Select the data to include in the widget results.
- Customize the widgets on the report, as desired.
- Click Save as New Report.
- Enter a Report Title.
- (Optional) Click Add a Description and then enter a Report Description.
- Click Save Report.
The report is saved and is listed in the left pane.
Administrators can rename, duplicate, or delete saved reports.
On the left pane, point to the report name, and then click the gear icon. Select the desired option.
- Make appropriate changes to your environment based on your insights and continue to monitor trends.
- (Optional) Export Reports.
Updated over 4 years ago