- Correlates Site24x7 alerts to help you understand and respond faster to production issues.
- Allows you to act immediately when your monitors change status.
- Uses Site24x7 actions to forward alerts to BigPanda.
The integration uses Site24x7 actions, which send an HTTP request to BigPanda on every change in a monitor's status. BigPanda then processes and correlates the alert data from Site24x7 to create and maintain up-to-date incidents in BigPanda.
BigPanda stays in sync with the status of Site24x7 monitors. An alert opens when a status changes to TROUBLE or DOWN and closes when the status is UP. Note this exception:
Site24x7 monitors that are set to Suspend do not generate alerts in BigPanda.
Administrators can install the integration by following the on-screen instructions in BigPanda. For more information, see Installing an Integration.
BigPanda normalizes alert data from Site24x7 into tags. You can use tag values to filter the incident feed and to define filter conditions for Environments. The primary and secondary properties are also used during the correlation process.
Name of the monitor in Site24x7.
Monitor type and the monitored site address. For example:
Site24x7 monitor type.
URL of the monitored site.
Locations from where the monitor failed.
You must delete the BigPanda action from Site24x7 monitors to stop sending alerts to BigPanda.
Manually resolve any open incidents related to the integration to remove them from your incident feed. Optionally, remove any additional data in BigPanda. For example, modify or remove any Environments or AutoShare rules that reference the integration.
Access the Site24x7 UI.
- Go to Admin > Inventory > Monitors.
- For each monitor that is connected with BigPanda:
- Open the monitor in edit mode.
- Under Configuration Profiles > Actions, click the X beside BigPanda.
- Click Save.
Delete the integration in BigPanda to remove the Opsview integration from your UI.
Updated about a month ago