This guide is also available on the OpsGenie documentation site.
Utilize OpsGenie to communicate incidents via email, voice, SMS, and push messages to recipients.
Optimize the number of OpsGenie notifications by using BigPanda's alert filtering and correlation.
Automatically resolve OpsGenie incidents when respective BigPanda incidents are resolved.
For Free and Essentials Opsgenie plans you can only add the BigPanda integration from the Teams Dashboard. Please follow the alternate steps below.
- Go to the OpsGenie's BigPanda Integration Page.
- Specify who is notified of BigPanda incidents using the Teams field. Autocomplete suggestions are provided as you type.
Steps 1 & 2 Alternate
You can alternately add the BigPanda integration from the Teams Dashboard.
Navigate to Teams > Your Team > Integrations > Add Integration and then select the BigPanda integration.
- Copy the integration URL (which includes Opsgenie's endpoint as well as the API key).
- Click Save Integration
- On the Webhooks integration page, enter a name for the integration (e.g. OpsGenie), and then select the Generate App Key button.
- Fill the Callback URL field with the integration URL copied from Opsgenie previously.
- Click Configure Webhook.
Use AutoShare to automatically create OpsGenie incidents for BigPanda incidents that belong to specific environments.
- Go to the AutoShare definition screen in settings.
- Click on Create AutoShare.
- Choose the desired environment from the Choose Environment drop-down and then the OpsGenie webhook from the Escalate via drop-down
- Click Next and save the webhook.
Updated 10 months ago