- Go to the Settings > Single Sign-on
- Select the Okta icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add the BigPanda app to Okta.
- Log in to your Okta account and navigate to Admin section.
- From the Applications dropdown, select Applications
- Click Add Application
- Search or browse for BigPanda
- Click Add.
- In the General Settings tab, enter the company name assigned to you by BigPanda. Click Next
- From the users list, select the users you want to allow access to Big Panda.
- Click Done to finish installing the app.
You should now see Okta's instructions for configuring BigPanda. Copy the values shown in Step 3: Login URL/SignOn URL, IDP Issuer/Entity ID, and X.509 Certificate. These values are needed to complete the BigPanda setup
- Return to BigPanda
- Paste the Step 3's values in the corresponding boxes on BigPanda’s setup screen.
- In the final steps of the instructions, click Log out and test
Logout with the Log out and test button in the instructions, not through the settings menu.
- Log in. Enter your username and leave the password field blank for this first validation step.
- If configured correctly, Okta will log you into BigPanda.
- Once logged in, navigate back to Settings > Single Sign On.
- Click Activate SSO to turn SSO on for your team.
The integration is now complete.
- Click Invite User from the settings menu to invite your team members to BigPanda. Use the user's email that is registered with your SSO system through Okta.
Users should now be able to log in to BigPanda with only their username at: https://a.bigpanda.io/#/login
If they are not currently logged into Okta, the user will be prompted to enter their login ID and Password.
If you have trouble, contact [email protected] for help.
Updated 2 months ago