- Go to the Settings page for your account, then select the “Single Sign-on option from the navigation pane on the left and the Okta SSO option as shown in the following screen shot.
- Follow the instructions shown to add the BigPanda app to Okta.
Log in to your Okta account and navigate to the Admin section.
Go to the Applications tab and click Add Application.
- Find the BigPanda app and click Add.
- In the General Settings page, enter the company name assigned to you by BigPanda.
- Click Next. Then, select the people you want to allow Big Panda access to.
- Click Done on the next screen to finish installing the app.
- You should now see Okta's instructions for configuring BigPanda. Copy the values shown in Step 3. They are necessary to complete the setup.
- Paste the *Step 3's** values in the corresponding boxes on BigPanda’s setup screen.
- Log out and validate the configuration.
Logout with the button shown in the final steps of the instructions.
- Log in. Enter your username and leave the password field blank.
- Once logged in, navigate back to the settings page on BigPanda. You should now see an Activate SSO button which you can use to turn on SSO for your team.
- The integration is now complete. Next, Invite your team members to BigPanda using an user email that is registered with your SSO system through Okta.
Users should now be able to log in to BigPanda with only their username at: https://a.bigpanda.io/#/login
If they are not currently logged into another system within your SSO environment, Okta will prompt them to enter their login ID/password.
If you have trouble don't hesitate to contact [email protected] for help.
Updated about a year ago