Send monitoring events from New Relic to BigPanda.
|Supported Versions||Type||Authentication Type|
|SaaS Deployments||Webhook||Org Bearer Token|
New Relic is an observability platform that allows you to view data about app performance throughout your system. New Relic integrates using a webhook channel to send alerts to BigPanda. Combine New Relic with BigPanda to gain actionable insights and cross source aggregation of your total monitoring stack.
The Open Integration Manager is available for use with New Relic. For more information, see the Open Integration Manager documentation.
- Supports New Relic's legacy alerts platform as well as Incident Intelligence Workflows using Destinations.
- Utilizes a webhook channel within New Relic to send alerts.
Install the Integration
Administrators can install the integration by following the on-screen instructions in BigPanda.
Uninstall New Relic
Deleting an integration requires changes to both the integrated system and BigPanda. You must uninstall the integration on the integrated system and then delete the integration from BigPanda.
When replacing an existing integration with a new tool or system, we recommend configuring the new integration first to ensure no data is lost.
Stop Sending Data to BigPanda
- Log in to your New Relic Dashboard.
- Go to Alerts New > Notification channels .
- Delete the BigPanda channel.
- Go to Alerts New > Alert policies.
- Delete the alert policy that was created for BigPanda.
- If the BigPanda notification setting was added to an existing alert policy:
- Go to the settings of the alert policy which contains the BigPanda settings.
- Delete the BigPanda channel from the policy's notification channels.
Manually resolve any open alerts sent from the integration to remove the associated incidents from your incident feed. These incidents will not automatically resolve without an
ok status from the original sending integration.
Delete the Integration from BigPanda
- In BigPanda, navigate to the Integrations tab and select the desired integration from the list.
- In the integration details on the right, click Delete Integration. A support message opens, pre-populated with a request to delete the selected integration.
- Press Enter to send the request.
- The BigPanda support team will remove the integration from the UI.
This procedure does not remove any data from BigPanda or the integrated system. As needed, remove data from each system before deleting the integration.
Updated about 2 months ago