In the world of ITOps, every second counts, so here at BigPanda we offer multiple options to help you troubleshoot and solve problems rapidly.
BigPanda University provides customer education content including self-paced courses, video tutorials, product certifications, and on-demand learning modules to help you understand the ins and outs of BigPanda.
Key Courses include:
- Setting Up BigPanda video series
- Role Based Training for both Practitioners and C-Suite BigPanda users
- White Papers on everything from Hybrid IT Infrastructure to IT Crisis Management
- Live Technical Trainings
- Product Updates
Some BigPanda University content is only available for registered users. You must have a BPU account to access this content. Register for an account through BigPanda U, or reach out to us at [email protected] for account help.
The BigPanda technical teams maintain resource FAQs on common questions about configuration, integration setup, and custom tags. Check out the BigPanda Q&A Resources here.
BigPanda offers support documentation for common questions and API reference information for developers.
- BigPanda Docs––comprehensive reference guides for how to use BigPanda features and functions
- BigPanda API Reference––REST API structures, example code, JSON objects, and parameters
You can search the Docs and API Reference together or filter results to see only one or the other.
You can submit a question or request directly to our technical support team.
View your open tickets by logging into the support portal with the email address you used to contact BigPanda.
Learn more about using the support portal in the BPU Zendesk tutorial. (Log in to BPU to access the video)
When you log in to BigPanda, the Messenger button appears in the bottom corner of the screen. Use this feature to send and receive messages directly with the BigPanda support team.
- Click the Messenger button. The message window opens on the right side of the screen.
- Click New Conversation or select an existing conversation.
- Enter your message in the text field at the bottom of the window.
You can attach files by clicking on the paperclip in the lower right. All common file types are supported and files can be up to 20MB in size.
- Click Send:
- The message is sent to the BigPanda team.
The BigPanda team responds within the time specified in your support tier SLA. Refer to your contract for guaranteed response times on support services.
- The response message appears in the conversation and you receive an email.
- You can continue to correspond with the BigPanda team from the message window or by responding to the email. The BigPanda team may open a support ticket to get help from additional team members, if necessary. A link to the ticket will be available in the conversation.
You can see any conversations you've had with BigPanda from inside the application by clicking the Messenger button. If you're viewing an existing conversation, click the back arrow to return to the list of conversations.
BigPanda sometimes sends you a message to announce a new feature or service that is available to you. The announcement can appear across the full screen, as a window in the top right corner, or as a small text popup beside the Messenger button.
- Click the announcement to read it.
- (Optional) Send a message to provide feedback or ask a question.
- Click the X in the top right to close the message window.
The message is saved to your list of conversations.
Updated 6 months ago