Administrators can create a static snapshot of a report at a specific point in time.
- At the top of the screen, click the Analytics tab.
- In the left pane, click the report you want to export.
- Ensure that your report is configured as desired.
- At the top of the report beside the name, click Snapshot.
A window opens that summarizes the settings for the snapshot.
- Click Generate Link.
When the snapshot is completed, a link appears in the window.
Copying The Link Immediately
To copy the link immediately, click Copy. If your browser does not support this function, a message appears above the link and you can select the text and press CTRL+C to copy it manually. To view snapshots anytime, see Sharing Exported Reports.
- Open the report you want to share.
At the top of the report beside the name, you can see the number of existing snapshots.
- Click the number.
A window opens that lists the existing snapshots for the report, including the creation time and settings for date range and Environment.
- Find the desired snapshot and click the view snapshot link beside it.
The exported report opens in a new tab.
- Review the exported report to ensure you selected the correct one.
- Send the page link to the desired recipients.
When you receive a link to an exported report, you can view it from any supported desktop or mobile device browser without logging in to BigPanda. From a desktop browser, you can also print the static view or log in to BigPanda to view live data.
- Click the link to the exported report.
The page opens and shows static data from your BigPanda report. The date range and Environment are indicated at the top of the page.
- To print the exported report, click Print.
The page opens in a print-friendly layout. You can use your browser options to print the page or save it to PDF.
- To view live data in BigPanda, click Login at the top right of the page. Then, enter your credentials and open the desired report.
Limitations On Mobile Devices
Printing and logging in are not available on mobile devices.
Updated almost 5 years ago