BigPanda allows you to create Custom Headers to specify customized information about the integration. If you have not been granted Administrator access to the integration system, you can modify the integration through custom headers.
Custom headers take priority over the fields you configured on the ServiceNow Configuration page.
To create a custom header:
- In BigPanda, navigate to Integrations.
- Select the integration system from the Integrations list.
- In the right pane, select Review Instructions.
- Under Configure the Webhook, create your Custom Headers.
- Select Add a custom HTTP header.
- In Header key, enter the prefix
x-bp-field-followed by the field you wish to modify.
- Enter the Header value, which is the integration field name.
- Select Configure Webhook.
Here are some examples of custom headers:
You can add the integration fields to be updated when a BigPanda incident is updated. You can include multiple fields in a comma-separated value format.
You can map fields from BigPanda into the integration in a comma-separated value format.
You can add a ServiceNow field that you wish to modify. Provide the field name in the braced SERVICENOW_FIELD.
Updated 6 months ago