First create an App Key. You'll need a separate App Key for each integrated system.
1. In Pingdom, go to Integrations > Integrations.
2. Click Add integration, and add a new integration by filling in the fields:
- Type: Select Webhook
Make sure Active is selected (default).
3. Click Save integration.
1. Under Monitoring, open the settings of each Pingdom check you would like to connect with BigPanda by clicking Edit.
2. Under Connect Integrations, select the BigPanda Integration.
3. Click Test next to the BigPanda Integration to test the integration. Note that the alert will not appear in BigPanda if the status of the test alert is
4. Click Modify Check.
The next time Pingdom generates an alert, you will see it in the Incident Dashboard.
Updated 7 months ago