First create an App Key. You'll need a separate App Key for each integrated system.
1. Follow these instructions on generating an API Key
2. Note the API Key for use later in the setup
1. In your Jira instance, navigate to Jira Settings > Apps > Find new apps
2. Search for and install BigPanda App
3. Go to Jira Settings > Apps > Manage apps
4. Select the BigPanda App and click on Configure
5. Fill in the API Key and App Key fields with the following values:
|API Key||API Key Created Earlier|
The default configuration uses a fixed set of Jira fields for creating a change in BigPanda. Generally you will want to customize which Jira fields are used when creating change records in BigPanda.
The additional fields on the configuration page can be updated to reflect your unique environment needs.
Please see the Jira Changes public documentation for more information on these additional fields and how they are used.
Updated 7 months ago