First create an App Key. You'll need a separate App Key for each integrated system.
The Asana integration allows you to easily share BigPanda incidents to an Asana project.
- Go to your Account Settings (found in the user menu) and choose the Apps tab or click here...
- Click on the API Key link
- Copy the API Key to the form in the BigPanda Integration Console
- Choose the destination Workspace from the dropdown in the BigPanda Integration Console
- Do the same for the destination Project
Submit the form. You should be ready to share incidents via Asana.
Note: If you want to share using other projects, you may create another Asana integration with a different system name.
Updated about 1 month ago