First create an App Key. You'll need a separate App Key for each integrated system.
- In AppOptics, enter your account settings page.
- Select the Services tab, and then select BigPanda from the services list.
- This should open the BigPanda Service Configuration form. If the form doesn't open, click on the plus button to open it.
- Fill in the form and click create service.
The form should be filled with the following details:
Title: <YOUR SERVICE NAME> App Key: $YOUR_APP_KEY Token: $TOKEN
- In AppOptics, enter the Alerts page.
- Create a new alert or edit an existing one.
-In the Notifications Services tab, select BigPanda.
- Click on the Test Fire Alert button in the Notification Services tab to send a test notification to BigPanda. Make sure that you can see the alert in the Incidents tab. Since it's a test message, it won't be resolved on its own. To resolve the issue manually, use the Force Resolve action in the More actions context menu of the incident.
Updated 7 months ago